Re: [Xen-users] How to get rid of IO-Bottleneck?

I have the same performance issues on systems using fakeraid.
Systems with a real active raid controller using SAS harddrives haven't this
problem. They are running as mooth as a standalone system.
If you too using fakeraid (meaning that you use dodmraid) or software raid
then I'm afraid that you can't do much here. This is because the raid system
consumes some amount of your cpu power to calculate and maintain the raid
system.

Regards,
Martin