Re: [Xen-users] New version of GPL PV drivers for Windows 0.10.0.47

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 7:03 PM, James Harper
<james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> New version with lots of changes and (probably) new bugs. Please read
> this email before installing.

Hi James,

Are these drivers signed? I see weird results in that :
- windows 2008 x64 refuses to start  without "disable driver signing
enforcement" because xenpci.sys is not signed
- device manager -> Xen PCI device driver says "Digital Signer:
www.meadowcourt.org", but driver details shows three files
(xenhide.sys, xenpci.sys, WdfCoInstaller01007.dll) and none of them
are signed. Similar thing goes for Xen Net and Xen Block Device.
Perhaps you need to sign those files as well? Comparing to drivers for
Qemu disk drive, all of its files are signed.

Installation-wise, I had to do the same workaround as with
0.9.12-pre13 in terms of several reboots and selecting "NOGPLV" first
(probably because Windows still consider the drivers as not digitally
signed).

Functionality-wise, networking does NOT work, even after disabling LSO
(which is enough to make 0.9.12-pre13 work).

This is on opensolaris snv_110. I'll try Linux dom0 later.

Regards,

Fajar