Re: [Xen-users] Performance difference of running Linux in PV or FV mode?

That's a really broad question. I think the best source of quantitative data would be to look for spec benchmarks run by vendors.

Subjectively, I have never used a FV VM that feels native. Also some of the early xen papers might measure this delta.