Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 vs native performance: does it look right?

Thanks for your input Peter, Tom, Stefan.

Regarding TLS well, is there any way to easily verify it is the
culprit? Reading the Wiki + mailing list searches seem to imply that I
have already disabled this? (with /etc/ld.so.conf.d/xen.conf file
containing "hwcap 0 nosegneg" as reported
http://www.xen-support.com/?p=180)

Here is my output from ldconfig -v (ref
http://www.mail-archive.com/fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx/msg00041.html c.f.
XenFAQ)

# ldconfig -v -p 2>&1 | grep libc.so
        libc.so.6 (libc6,x86-64, OS ABI: Linux 2.6.9) => /lib64/libc.so.6
        libc.so.6 (libc6, hwcap: 0x0018000000000000, OS ABI: Linux
2.6.9) => /lib/i686/nosegneg/libc.so.6
        libc.so.6 (libc6, OS ABI: Linux 2.6.9) => /lib/libc.so.6

That looks OK to me?

Cheers