Re: [Xen-users] xm console freeze after change time backend in dom0.

Yi, Shunli wrote:
HI :

I have a dell 1950 server with domu running, when I change the time backend, I find the “xm console” doesn’t work anymore( after 5~8 characters input, it will freeze) . Sometimes, I change the time forward, it works again. Could somebody tell me the reason? If there is a way, how to avoid this problem?

Details steps:

1.       Current date:  2009-04-15

2.       Change date by “date –s 20090410”

3.       Connect to domu by “xm console “

4.       I can input 5~8 characters, but after that, it freeze.

5.       Just change the date forward, ( such as “date –s 20090416” )

6.       Xm console works well again.

Interesting ! I do not know the answer but I notice it happens on my RHEL5.3, too.

Vu