[Xen-users] CPU Metric

Hi there (Sorry for my poor English, i'm French)

I've a question for Xen users,
I'm trying to create a small app in Java, for get info about Xen VM.

A thing i need, is the percentage of total CPU that a VM use, the same information as the virt-manager show for each VM.

Does someone know how to get easily this information (i just need the percentage), i can use script but i don't know how to do it.

I've looked at the code of virt-manager, and i've found this :
centCpuTime = (cpuTime) * 100.0 / ((now - prevTimestamp)*1000.0*1000.0*1000.0*self.host_active_processor_count())
(Found in /usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py)

If this line is the good one, how does it work ??? i can't understand it.

Thanks for you help
Tommy