RE: [Xen-users] Slow Network Performance on GPLPV 9.12-pre13

>       Just turn off checksum offload and large send offload in the DomU
>       (advanced properties of network adapter). See if that makes a
>       difference.
>
> That did the trick.  Does that mean that something is up with my host not
> supporting TCP offload correctly or something is not set right on it?

I think that quite a few Linux network drivers don't support offload correctly
once you start using bridging or anything other than a plain 'ethX' interface.

Don't rule out a problem with the GPLPV drivers though... it's possible I'm
doing something incorrectly that some drivers can tolerate and some can't. I
can't think what though.

James