RE: [Xen-users] Frozen Dom0

  • To: "'Luke S Crawford'" <lsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:01:58 -0400
  • Cc: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Xen List' <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:03:44 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language:x-cr-hashedpuzzle:x-cr-puzzleid; b=Q6Pp1Aaom++PmM2U/F3q9Jx1ixnbLi2GqY/X2/qf55iNDXyqQynrsNPvWAdboohH52 rG/CvEp9VUTZ+blcCgs0dxINWqsw3Of/3QySeWuNLFXVPLKS0y802DiIZQUxaZ9AJt9q D3MqjNMfqlVLDmjzffZRbRnF72BTgHZPqZFT4=

I had two cores out of 16 dedicated to dom0, and 6GB of RAM out of 128. It
froze solid. I had to recycle the box. It died about 5 mins after the heavy
load started. Is there a simple to setup load simulator that can make me
reproduce it? I cannot call my clients again to send calls (this is a
telephony switch). I would like to capture the console over the network, but
from a PC, since I don't have another linux box available.