Re: [Xen-users] RHEL5 guest installation

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM, rajesh nagarajan
<rajesh.rnagarajan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I am facing issues in bring RHEL 5 guest installation. Actually I am
> trying to perform installation from the exported virtual disks having RHEL5
> ISO image, but during installation it fails saying "Unable to find any
> device of the type needed for this installation".
>
>   I also tried installation with cd-drive containing RHEL5 iso image
> exported to the VM, still it fails.

When installing Linux PV DomU you can't use DVD directly, but you can
use it to setup network install server (start from
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Installation_Guide/s1-steps-network-installs-x86.html
).

Regards,

Fajar