Re: [Xen-users] Vinculate tty1 or tty7 to domU

I think what kazabe meant (if i am getting it right)

say I have domain IDs a,b,c
then i must be able to allocate linux consoles (the Alt-F1..F6) ones
to these dom IDs a,b,c so that I would just remember to map the dom IDs
to the console and forget about xm console command. I just need to
get console access and then do an Alt-F1 to change to say domain 10

Speaking of networking point of view, i think now-a-days the amount in which a systadmin needs console access is too low and most of the tasks
are done through network. So xm console is more comfortable when it comes
to network access and more secure too if done through the ssh serssion which is what i guess most people do.