Re: [Xen-users] Vinculate tty1 or tty7 to domU

Bhasker C V wrote:
I think what kazabe meant (if i am getting it right)

say I have domain IDs a,b,c
then i must be able to allocate linux consoles (the Alt-F1..F6) ones
to these dom IDs a,b,c so that I would just remember to map the dom IDs
to the console and forget about xm console command. I just need to
get console access and then do an Alt-F1 to change to say domain 10

Well that's easy:

   openvt -c 10 xm console <id>

See openvt for more details.

(vinculate isn't a word, it's a domain, vinculate.com, but it's not a word. A vinculum is a thing to link things together, but the operation isn't vinculate; we don't need new words where there are perfectly good existing ones!)

jch