Re: [Xen-users] Xen PV Drivers 0.9.12-pre13 and Windows 2003 - Network doesn't work

0.9.12-pre13 gives BSOD 0x0000008E with acpi=0

Has someone a working config file for win2k3 + gplpv version
I had one working with acpi=1, but if I clone the machine and change the IP
on the cloned machine, it keeps holding the old one :( or gives BSOD

I use vif=['bridge=eth0'] on both the machines