[Xen-users] GPL PV drivers for Windows and cdrom Problems

I'm running  Xen 3.2-1 from Debian lenny.

I tried GPL PV drivers for Windows 10.0.55.
Seemed to be working OK but noticed that all cdrom devices were missing.
I tried version 0.9.11 and it seems OK.

Is this a bug or an in incompatibility with older xen?
What should I do?

Thanks

John