Re: [Xen-users] Xen cLVM and iSCSI

Hey,

Thanks for that.
Actually clvm is less thorough as it only locks the LVM metadata and
not the actual access to the device.
My beef is not with clvm, it's good for what it does.
The problem is that I can't get the entire boatload of cluster extra's
that come with CentOS to work reliably (probably operator error)

I'm running tests on this right now and it's all looking good
especially since all the changes are done in 1 place and I've
implemented a queue to make sure that only 1 lvm command can be active
at any time.

Thank you for the suggestion.. I'm going to roll with it and see how it works.

Regards,

Barry

--
Barry van Someren