[Xen-users] MSSQL and Xen performance

Hello,

I am working on a xen platform and need to create an MSSQL server. My consultant who is doing the installation and setup is refusing to install on XEN because he says it will cause to much lag and performance issues with the system.

Has anyone done an MSSQL+Xen install before and have you experienced any major performance problems? Would the community at large recommend a setup like this?

Thanks.