Re: [Xen-users] Is Xen a way to go for me?

Hi,

> and it would be great by Virtualisation to have WinXP and Debian
> running at same time.
I think that Xen is much more for server-virtualization where even no
display is needed for normal operation!

You should rather go for VirtualBox or maybe VMware!

> I currently have a good look on a barebone like Shuttle XPC SG31G5,
> a lot of ram and a VT enabled Intel processor.
You also have to check if the BIOS supports HVM, if not it does not help
if the CPU supports it.
For running WinXP on VirtualBox, HVM is not needed and it runs quite
good and very stable!

The closed source version supports "3D Graphics", Sound and USB, but I
have no experiences how good it works for "real" multimedia-applications.
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf