[Xen-users] XEN/bridge mode

Hi!

I want to forward the port 3389 from the domU to the virtual server with ip
address 192.168.122.77 with not success...

I tried a lot of iptables rules with no luck so far. Is this possible? I
take a look at other post and I don't found an answer.

By example:
/sbin/iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING  -p tcp -i xenbr0 --dport 3389 -j DNAT
--to 192.168.122.77:3389

the virtual nic for the VM es vif9.0...

Anyone?

Best regards,