Re: [Xen-users] Looking for Xen success stories in a production data center environment

Pasi KÃrkkÃinen wrote:

> Hopefully someone can come up with benchmarks/numbers.
>
> You could always run your own benchmarks? :-)

Yes - I did that first thing... and got number for  both disk and network
I/O to within 1 or 2 % of native... nice.

But, my little setup is not even close to a "real data center" setup, and no
way I can get stability data in a few days of running small tests.  I was
hoping somebody (Oh, I don't know, maybe from Amazon...) would cough up some
really good data on stability & I/O performance.  Or maybe somebody out
there would know where to find it.  I'm looking but not a lot of luck so
far.  But if I find some I'll post it.

Thanks.

Joe