Re: [Xen-users] Installing with iso

On 12/05/09 21:09, Ananth wrote:
Hi,
May be we could write to rpath regarding this and ask for more help. I
tried creating the same using my own config file, which does not use the
pygrub. I have specified the domU kernel from my system, and I have not
used the blktap driver. Instead I have pointed to the image using the
file:// context. When I create the guest domain, it says error reading
the filesystem and tells me to run fsck. I am unable to attach my config
file right now as . I shall do that tomorrow from my lab. You can try if
you are able to make progress using that.

Regards
Ananth

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Lance Haig <lhaig@xxxxxxxxxxxx