[Xen-users] Re: Virsh-install error

Hi, Rob:

        the configuration file is in /etc/libvirt/qemu/*.xml  in debian lenny
        I don't know where is the centos's config, maybe you can try to find it

        I have to check xml file to write my own xen domU cfg (standard config)

        after you write your own config, use
        xm new to define the vm
        ex.
        # xm new /etc/xen/centos.cfg

        and then use xm start to start vm
        ex.
        # xm start centos

        stop vm
        # xm shutdown centos

        remove vm from "xm list"
        # xm delete centos

        with this way, you can use xm or virt-manager to operate your vm at the
same time

--
                      Louie May 14, 2009   17:00:22