Re: [Xen-users] intermittent domU issue: related to udev?

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 4:23 AM, Ananth <cbananth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you paste the contents of your domU config file?
> Try including the below line and let me know if the problem continues to
> exist.
>
> extra = "TERM=xterm xencons=tty console=tty1"
>
> In any case please post the contents of your config file, I would like to
> take a look at how different yours is compared to mine.
>
> Regards
> Ananth

Do you mean to run this on a Dom0 that is already suffering from this
issue, or on a Dom0 that is not affected by this issue and to see if
it doesn't come back?

--
"Just think how stupid the average person is,
and then realize that half of them are even stupider!"