Re: [Xen-users] intermittent domU issue: related to udev?

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 08:53:39AM +0530, Ananth wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you paste the contents of your domU config file?
> Try including the below line and let me know if the problem continues to
> exist.
>
> extra = "TERM=xterm xencons=tty console=tty1"
>
> In any case please post the contents of your config file, I would like to take
> a look at how different yours is compared to mine.

Here is a typical config for one of my domUs:

kernel = "/xen/vmlinuz-lincware-2.6.21-xenU"
memory = 1024
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0' ]
name = "lincware3"
disk = [
  'phy:vg-sda4/lincware3-xfs,sda,w',
  'phy:vg-sda4/lincware3-swap,sdb,w',
]
root = "/dev/sda rw"
usb=0

(end of config)

I will try adding the "extra" line you mentioned.  Unfortunately since I do not
know how to replicate the problem on demand it will probably take a few weeks
or more to know the results.