Re: [Xen-users] Bluescreen after installing gplpv 0.10.0.69

Hi Matthias,

sadly, nogplpv options does not have any effect in my case (still blue
screen)

with nogplpv option but without disabling digital signatures with F8:
error because of digital signature.
(it's "bcdedit /copy {oldid} /d" name and
"bcdedit /set {newid} loadoptions nogplpv" right?)

with nogplpv and with disabled digital signatures: blue screen
  STOP: 0x7B

did you use a file, or a real partition (maybe an lvm-volume)?
I am using
  disk = [ 'file:/path/to/hda.img,hda,w' ]

regards,
Max