Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV

Submission for the section
"Bluescreen 0x7b on reboot"

What fixed the issue for me was, using phy:/dev/group/device  (a
lvcreate created device) instead of file://path/to/hda.img as backend
device for the domU disk.

simple rebooting and/or mangling with boot-options did not fix the issue
in my case.

I had this issue with win2k8 64bit domU (win2k8 32bit worked fine)
dom0 was debian lenny with xen3.3.1 and 2.6.26-1-xen-amd64 kernel.

regards,
Max-Julian Pogner