RE: [Xen-users] Xen Performance

> It shows that for some types of Disk IO, like sequential delete and
> random create Xen performs faster than native linux. A full comparison
> chart is attached as a pdf.
> The test are run first from native linux than both from Dom0 and a DomU
> with the same results.

Hi Amir,

Not an authoritative answer here... but I've see similar results just running
"hdparm" to see IO rates.
I've also seen in the past some amount of clock skew between host & guest OS so
it could be that the (possible) clock skew is causing your benchmark to show
higher than possible results... if your guest OS clock is even a little slow it
will effect results especially in short-term tests.

Joe