Re: [Xen-users] my first XEN Installation I need some advice

Hi Fabian,

> you don't need to "install" them. If you use ubuntu-default-xen, than
> you already have everything. Just check the example-configs or

well, I gave the ubuntu-default-xen a try, but this package couldn't get find.
Maybe it is obsolete??? Who knows...However, I found ubuntu-server-xen and
installed that instead.
However, I installed, as far as I can say, all xen packages and now I'm looking
for some sort of a HowTo. Haven't found one yet for Ubuntu Server 9.04 aka
Jaunty. Shouldn't I need a XEN-Kernel?

> http://www.virtuatopia.com/index.php/Virtualizing_Windows_Server_2008_with_Xen

well, I bookmarked that and I'll read it at some stage tonight.

> Sorry ;)

No worries, mate ;-)

> Stubdom: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stubdom
> GPLPV: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=GPLPV
>
> Nice weather our there, isn't it ;)

Yep, the weather is almost to good to sit in the office and try to figure out
how to get XEN runnunig.

Thanks again
Greets
Niels