[Xen-users] how to mount one volume to 2 guests

I want to ask how to mount one storage device to 2 guests?
When I try to create vm handle everything is fine I can create one vdi and vbds for every guest. When I start first machine everything is ok, but when I try to start second one it says that

ERROR: 2 INTERNAL_ERROR Device 2051 (vbd) could not be connected.
Device /dev/mapper/test_vg-test64_454 is mounted in a guest domain,
and so cannot be mounted now.

any Ideas how I can share one device to two or more virtual machines? I don't want network solution like nfs,iscsi ... etc