Re: [Xen-users] Arch Linux DomU

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone is running an Arch Linux DomU successfully? If so, PV or HVM? Does anyone have any advice on the general approach to creating an Arch DomU? I presume there are no tools like debootstrap that can be used? Unfortunately no stacklet.com <http://stacklet.com> image *hides*
I'm running ArchLinux in PV on my hosts. I did install it with HVM, transfered Xen-Kernel with modules, changed fstab and switched to PV-Mode.

Fabian