Re: [Xen-users] Arch Linux DomU

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 12:38 +1200, rcha108 rcha108 wrote:
> Hello Xen-users,
>
> Just wondering if anyone is running an Arch Linux DomU successfully?
> If so, PV or HVM? Does anyone have any advice on the general approach
> to creating an Arch DomU? I presume there are no tools like
> debootstrap that can be used? Unfortunately no stacklet.com image
> *hides*

This should help get you started:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Install_Arch_from_within_another_distro

Once you have pacman, its (sort of) as straight forward as a
debootstrap.

I have a x86_32 template somewhere that's suitable for Xen, if you can't
get through the wiki entry for some reason let me know and I'll try to
find it and put it somewhere wget-able.

Cheers,
--Tim