Re: [Xen-users] New version of GPL PV drivers for Windows 0.10.0.47

On 03/04/2009 13:03, James Harper wrote:
> New version with lots of changes and (probably) new bugs. Please read
> this email before installing.
>
> chk is a 'checked' build which contains debug info (please use these if
> you want any assistance in fixing bugs :)
> fre is a 'free' build which contains no debug info
> platform is 'wxp' for XP, 'wnet' for 2003, and 'wlh' for Vista/2008
> arch is 'x86' for 32 bit and 'AMD64' for 64 bits

Hi James,

I thought you'd be interested in this. I just tried loading the drivers
(checked build) up on a 32-bit Windows 7 domain. Unfortunately, it
results in a blue-screen during boot.

I've attached a screen-grab of the blue-screen. If there's anything I
can do to help track this down let me know.

Regards,

Jody

PNG image