[Xen-users] HyperVM

Hi,

anyone here is using HyperVM?

As you probabily know, the owner of LxLabs has killed hitself (i want to make my condolences to his family):

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bangalore/Techie-hangs-himself-in-HSR-Layout-/articleshow/4633101.cms

HyperVM has some big vulnerabilities and we don't know if they will be fixed. We don't know if the licensing server will be kept up, so it's possible that when it expires all our server go down.

http://forum.lxlabs.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=67554

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/08/webhost_attack/

Now the only solution is stop hypervm service everywhere.

Anyone having my same trouble? Any idea on what we can do? Other control panels?

Doex XenServer integrate a web control panel?

Thankyou in advance guys.

We've lost an important programmer, but our businnes must go on. Sorry for my post.

Giorgio