Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3.1 & Fiberchannel/LiveMigration

All my volumes are store on a SAN
In all these volumes we have LVM build on dm-multipat
One VG for a VM. And one LV for each partition (root, /var/ , /tmp, /opt,
swap, ...)
On the cluster, the DISKs are specified by there the logical volume names
/dev/[VG NAME]/[LV NAME]