Re: [Xen-users] 9999% cpu load

On 12/06/09 10:50, DB wrote:
Hello,

I have a VM which hangs strangely - top show 9999% for all process and VM do not want to reboot, freezes at "Stopping apache2..".

I saw this a lot a while ago -- the clock would freeze after a (live) migrate. If "date" always shows the same time and "sleep 2" appears to mean aeons rather than seconds then that's the problem.

This was fixed _ages_ ago though and it was also fixed in the Red Hat/CentOS/whatever xen versions.

jch