[Xen-users] all VM's offline after rebooting core switch

This monday all VM's went down after taking down the core network switch for a few minutes. We use Xenserver 5.0. I thought the VM's keep on running when connection to the pool master is lost.

Our configuration:
4 Xenservers connected with HBA cards FDDI to the SAN. (so not using the core switch)
4 networkcards (one managed, 2 bound and one in a seperated DMZ zone)

Anyone an idea why everything went down?

Kind regards

Kristof Vansant
Belgium