RE: [Xen-users] FW: New Document : Configuration File Options (THIRD VERSION)

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 05:02:39 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:11:44 -0700

Thanks for the feedback. Attached is the document in pdf, doc, and open office
for the latest review. I want to make sure that I have all the configuration
options in the proper category for people to move thru the document easier.
Please let me know what I need to move and if I need to add another category.

The next phase of the project is to do what Pasi suggests below and add common
configuration file examples. I will start that tomorrow. Thanks.

Stephen Spector