Re: [Xen-users] OS X on Xen

A few years back I wasted many hours building a series of dellintosh desktops (patched osx on a variety of x86 hardware).
It can work, but it's really a pain n the butt.

I think there are some things that are possible but just a bad idea (like dancing bears). With the MacBook pro being the consumnate developers machine I have never had any reason to try and create osx xen VMs.

Ironically I spend more time running Linux parallels vms on osx than Linux on xen.

Sent from my iPhone