RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV 0.10.0.69 Blue Screen 0x0000007B

> Trying to install them on Xen 3.4.0, Intel E5345 Processors, Server
2008
> 64bit.  I get the BSoD on boot with the 0x0000007B stop message.  I've
got a
> bunch of 2003 32bits running on the same host with the 0.10.0.69
drivers and
> those are totally happy.  I tried the boot once with NOGPLPV idea
mentioned in
> another thread, that didn't do the trick.
>
> Ideas anyone?

Sometimes when you install it, it doesn't install all the drivers and so
fails to boot next time.

You can either wait a while (upwards of 5-10 minutes sometimes), or go
into device manager and select scan for devices, that usually installs
the rest of the drivers.

Please let me know how it goes.

James