Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV 0.10.0.69 Blue Screen 0x0000007B

Using a Centos 5.3 Dom0.  GPLPV 0.10.0.69 is working on the same host in 32 bit Server 2003, Server 2008, and XP, haven't tried any other 64 bit Windows on that host.

pace

Dustin Marquess wrote:
Not sure which dom0 you're using, but I know at least on a NetBSD dom0
using xen 3.3.1nb6, The Xen PCI driver in GPLPV blue screens every
version of Windows I throw at it.  Not sure if the other pieces of
GPLPV work or not, since they all rely on the PCI device :).

-Dustin