[Xen-users] Suggestions on networking ?

Hello dear xen users,

I have some trouble finding the best solution to my networking requirements.

I want to have the following things:

-dom0 : have 2 physical networks devices
 * 1 eth with public IP (static)
 * 1 eth with private IP (static)

-domU
 * 1 eth with private IP

-I also want openVPN solution to let people outside the private network have
access to it.

-A DHCP server is required so that domU get their IP from it.

I have debian lenny and xen 3.2 installed and working. Actually openvpn and
dhcp are on the dom0. All is fine *except* that domU don't have access to
internet (this is my main problem).
My current config use network-bridge netdev=eth1 (eth1 have a static private
ip).

It is perhaps better to have dhcp and openvpn server in a domU, feel free to
suggest what you think is the best choice (and the config that go with it) :)

----
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données
Cel: +33 (0)6 74 15 56 53