[Xen-users] Packet modification on Xen virutal Bridge

Hi guys,

Now, I'm looking for a method to modify packet headers/contents when they
arrive at xen bridges (e.g. xenbr0). For example, I consider a following
operation; when a xen bridge recieves a packet(frame), it firstly encrypts
the content using a predefined key, and then forwards it to other
host/router.

Is is possible to add such functionality to the xen bridge ?
Any ideas, comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.