Re: [Xen-users] System freezes (hangs) and unexpected reboots with Xen 3.3.1 and W2k8 domU

Hi Alberto!

Alberto Asuero Arroyo schrieb:

Has you solved the problem?

Yes, meanwhile my server is stable. I achieved that by upgrading to Xen
3.3.2-rc2 (self compiled), Debian Lenny provided Linux kernel 2.6.26 and
upgrading the megaraid_sas driver to 04.01-rc1 (I took it from 2.6.27.21 and
compiled it as a module against the Debian kernel). I do not remember the whole
story but there was a bug in the 3.x driver that caused the system to freeze or
reboot with HVM domU's.

Kind regards,

Stephan