RE: [Xen-users] Hotplugging SCSI device to Windows 2k3 GOS

r-----
> 3381.5
> Windows2003                               5   256     1         -b----
35.7

> #xm scsi-attach Windows2003 1:0:0:0 1:0:0:0
> #
>
> As soon as I run the above command, I see a pop up coming in Win2k3
GOS
> indicating that a xen vscsi device is hotplugged. But when I go to the
Device
> Manager in Windows and look at this device, it appears with an Yellow
bang and
> the driver tab indicates error Code 10 (reinstall driver).
>
> I tried this multiple times, but always end up at the same state. Have
anyone
> tried something similar ? Do you know what might going wrong here ?

It should work, it certainly used to. Can you please run DebugView from
sysinternals.com on your windows machine, turn on kernel logging, then
try the hotplug? That should capture some debug logging. Email it to me
and I'll have a look.

Thanks

James