[Xen-users] Hotplugging SCSI device to Windows 2k3 GOS

Hi,

I am trying to do a scsi hotplug to a Windows GOS using the xm scsi-attach
command.

This is my configuration
RHEL 5.2 DOM0 with Xen 3.3
32 bit Windows 2k3 GOS with WindowsXenPV-0.9.4 installed. boot.ini has /gplpv
added

I have a SATA harddisk which I am tryng to hotplug to win GOS. The output of
lsscsi is as below
#lsscsi
[0:0:0:0]    disk    ATA      ST380013AS             3.18  /dev/sda
[1:0:0:0]    disk    ATA      WDC WD2500YS-01M 02.0  /dev/sdb

and I am using the below command to attach /dev/sdb to GOS
# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                    0   512     8          r-----
3381.5
Windows2003                               5   256     1         -b----   35.7

#xm scsi-attach Windows2003 1:0:0:0 1:0:0:0
#

As soon as I run the above command, I see a pop up coming in Win2k3 GOS
indicating that a xen vscsi device is hotplugged. But when I go to the Device
Manager in Windows and look at this device, it appears with an Yellow bang and
the driver tab indicates error Code 10 (reinstall driver).

I tried this multiple times, but always end up at the same state. Have anyone
tried something similar ? Do you know what might going wrong here ?

Thanks In Advance,
VinuV