Re: [Xen-users] unexpectedly crash...

Alberto Asuero Arroyo <albertoasuero@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> How can I know the causes of this crash??

You need to set up a serial console.   If you have a DRAC, you can set up
the serial console as usual[1] except that in my example below, I'm using
com1;  if you use DRAC, you want to use com2.    Once you get the console
setup in linux, you can ssh into your DRAC and type comconnect com2.

leave that connection open in a logging console;  hopefully when the box
crashes it will print something useful on the serial console.

[1]http://book.xen.prgmr.com/mediawiki/index.php/Serial_console

--
Luke S. Crawford
http://prgmr.com/xen/         -   Hosting for the technically adept