[Xen-users] Simple network config question

Hey guys,

Usually all my guests go out through various bridges connected to eth0, but I
came across a scenario where I need to connect one guest to a special backend
network. The network is connected to an access port on a switch via eth2 on the
xen server. If I set an IP on eth2 in the correct network it works just fine.
How can I share this connection up to a domU? I cant tell the switchport to
become a trunk and bridge out internally like I usually do. Any help is greatly
appreciated!!