RE: [Xen-users] Hotplugging SCSI device to Windows 2k3 GOS

James,

>I'm just uploading a 0.10.0.86 which may or may not fix the problem.

>If you still get the yellow bang, can you tell me what the failure code
>is when you look at the properties?

I have tried 0.10.0.86 and that also resulted in the same error. Properties of
'Xen vif device #0' and 'Xen vbd Device #768' says "This device is not
configured correctly (Code 1).

>Also, if you are running 3.4.x you should get some debug output in
>/var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<domu name>.log, please send that to me too.

I am using xen 3.4.0 and I am attaching the log.

Thanks
Manoj