[Xen-users] Computer hangs when booting debian lenny netinst cd on hvm machine

Trying to install Debian Lenny amd64 from netinst cd  on Xen HVM, the computer
hangs and needs to reset physically.
My computer supports HVM, I've a HVM Windows XP installed with no problems.
Other ways to install Lenny on HVM  are welcome. I tried with debootstrap, but
it doesn't  boot  disk image :-(

My config is:

import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
        arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
        arch_libdir = 'lib'

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen-3.2-1/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 512
vcpus = 2
shadow_memory = 8
name = "teste"
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=eth0' ]

disk = [
        'file:/mnt/data/default.dat,hda,w',
        'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdb:cdrom,r'
       ]
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen-3.2-1/bin/qemu-dm'
boot="cd"

sdl=0
vnc=1
vnclisten="0.0.0.0"