Re: [Xen-users] I am at wits end, building xen-3.4.0 and always getting Not Xen-Elf On Boot

Hi Ibrahim Amon schrieb:
I thought that was the purpose of running the make command provided when I downloaded the xen source. I assumed it would first patch the kernel sources and then build it. Is this assumption incorrect?

No, you have to patch the kernel yourself. You don't need to do this within the xen-build-system, just like every other kernel-patch.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDom0Kernels

Bye,
Fabian