RE: [Xen-users] Hotplugging SCSI device to Windows 2k3 GOS

James,

Thanks for the feedback. I have able to load the
gplpv_chk_wnet_x86_0.10.0.86.msi on a freshly installed windows 2003 image. But
hot plugging is still not working for me.

I have an extra scsi device sdb [0:0:1:0] to test scsi hot plug. I have tried
following steps.
1. Started windows 2003 GOS with /gplpv boot option
2. Attached scsi device with following command
        #xm scsi-attach Windows2003 0:0:1:0 0:0:1:0

I have seen a Xen SCSI Driver under SCSI and RAID Controllers with a Yellow
bang. Newly hot plugged device is not seen in Windows 2003 guest OS. My system
is in this state right now and I have made the system available in RDP. IP
address is 192.19.221.180 and root password is redhat.

You can find windows GOS image at /usr directory and Xen config file at
/usr/xen-config-file/ directory.

Your feed back is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Manoj