Re: [Xen-users] conflict between XEN-udev and Hotplug

Hi Fabian,      thanks for the reply.
But why when I create my virtual machine i get this message :
Error: Device 2049 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not
working.
:confused:
XEN requires Hotplug?? or not?
I do not understand what is the problem and how to solve it..